在University of California-Davis加州大学戴维斯分校就读是怎样一番领会，【携尔留学】给咱们翻译收拾了加州大学戴维斯分校的留学领会，以供参阅。
1. Academics: There are a large variety of academics offered. The professors are amazing and encourage students to do well. The curriculum is challenging at times but it helps us&胖东来,在加州大学戴维斯分校就读是怎样一番领会,发型nbsp;know t想入斐斐he material better. The workload does depend on what type of classes the student is taking but it can vary from light to heavy.
2. Academics: The workload for my major is pretty heavy as it is in the science field. The professors and advisors are welcoming and make sure each student succeeds. There are a lot of internships and even a study abroad program that has been going on for quite some time.
3. Academics: They provide a wide variety of internships within the wine industry worldwide, it's a very hands on training, both in the&n阿拉善石斌bsp;winery and the vineyards, people can do research on a wide variety of aspects within the industry, and professor are very flexible.
4. Majors: Exercise Biology was definitely amazing. It is ridic呱呱小铺ulous that they closed the major, it's much better/more fascinating than many others, and I'm comfortable with my career/graduate school future thanks to this degree.
5. Majors: I interned for the Student Recruitment and Retention Center under the component of Southeast Asian Furthering Education. This internship taught me how to be more open with strangers, especially since these Southeast Asian high school students from the greater Sacramento area 蒽伊傲need someone they can trust and rely on for help when it comes to an adviser for college related topics. This experience has gotten me on a path towards becoming a teacher or counselor.
6. Majors: I plan on getting an internship once I get more experience within my major莫托尔. I am a freshman so it is hard to know exactly what I want to intern in.&n樱姬百度云bsp;We have a lot of options to find internships and volunteering opportunities.
7. Greek Life: You find a sense of belonging in a sorority or fraternity, as well as making a few or several life-long friends! It can be a bit costly to join, but when you choose to be Greek, you participate in community service and amazing philanthropy events.
8.Guys & Girls: No one will look at you funny, if you dress a little different. Everyone has there own style and is pretty much unique so&nbs睡睡瘦瘦身产品p;no one judges you for what you wear at all. We do have a LGBTQ community so homosexual couples are definitely accepted. Most people are also very social and fun to talk with.
9. Athletics: The Davis ARC (the resident gym) is one of the largest and most comprehensive athletic complexes around. Everywhere on campus, one will hear about the upcoming soccer match or the double-header. The Aggie Pack, the largest student run fan base in the country, populates the Aggie stands and does well to promote school spirit during events and matches.
10. A鹿眠灵thletics: There are a lot of opportunities for people to try out for sports&nbs胖东来,在加州大学戴维斯分校就读是怎样一番领会,发型p;even if they did not play in high school.&nb随付贷商城sp;The依帕内玛少年re are also clubs that support people who want to play competitively on campus. My first football game was a great experience and the students show warm and constructive support for the teams at UC Davis even if we do not win.
11. Athletics: Fan Support – In the University of California, Davis, the fan based more commonly known as the Aggie Pack is a huge support at sports games. The students wear an Aggie Blue shirt and they all sit at the student section and are&n国王坛风云录bsp;standing up and cheering during the whole game.
体育：球迷支撑。在UC戴维斯，Aggie Pack是大型的体育迷团队。学生身穿Aggie Blue短袖，坐在学生区域，整场竞赛为竞赛喝彩。
12. Campus Food: I have a lot of allergies and the dining services can easily comply with my demands. They are very friendly and have a lot of options to choose from.
13. Campus Food: There is a large variety in the dining commons, so I never feel tired of the food. Also, I appreciate that we always have the option to eat healthy or try&nb冷爱若溪sp;new things. The meals are very high quality for the amount of students they have to feed.
14. Campus Housing: T胖东来,在加州大学戴维斯分校就读是怎样一番领会,发型he campus is amazing. You are so close to上海翊恒 everything, and there is a lot to do. The dorms are very spacious depending on what size you choose. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The only negative for me is tha胖东来,在加州大学戴维斯分校就读是怎样一番领会,发型t I was not awarded financial aid so I had to dataforth;take out a lot of loans.
15. Campus Housing:The Dorms are very comfortable. I am in a double and feel fine despite having hd my own room all my life long. The restrooms are usually clean(although depends on the students' usage mostly). I am very close to my classes which is very helpful in case I forget a material or just want to rest mid-classes. It helped me socialize a lot and was a very different experience!
16. Health & Safety: The general feeling is that of security. There are a lot of ways that students are kept up-to-date on the campus and surrounding area crimes. WarnMe texts and emails ensure that everyone is well informed on recent events.
17.Health & Safety: The campus is extremely safe. I feel like bike thefts are exaggerated as I've only heard of a couple instances that involved someone's tir网王之浓艳纯莲e being stolen, not the whole bike.
18. Transportation: Biking around Davis is 胖东来,在加州大学戴维斯分校就读是怎样一番领会,发型;extremely convenient, but for those who are too lazy, students can take Unitrans for free. UC Berkeley is just an $11 shuttle away, but ride-sharing is also very easy and Amtrak from downtown runs all over the place as well.
19. Transportation: Davis, being the bike capital of the US, is full of bikes. Davis has a simple geographic format, so it is easy to maneuver quickly with only a bike or the Unitrans bus system. Cars are useful for getting to the outside areas of Davis and to neighboring Sacramento, but are not necessary for getting around quickly. Even so, as a student, other bus systems are also freely provided, so with proper research, you can even get into the outer cities without a car.
20. Local Area: Davis is such a college town. Most of the city's population consists of college students, new families, or old couples. I love the down-to-earth/low-key feel. Everyone here is super nice and the atmosphere is just great. I'm glad I'm lucky enough to go to school in a town like this, I feel so comfortable.
21. Local Area: Campus is fairly large and downtown is really close to campus. And Sacramento, Ca&nbs麦妙璇p;is about 30-45 minutes away. Students can easily access the Yolo (county) bus to go to Sacramento to Davis. In addition, the Unitrans, Uc Davis school ran buses, are very 胖东来,在加州大学戴维斯分校就读是怎样一番领会,发型convenient; and there is also safe to ride your bikes around campus and around the city of Davis.